Well after the fun I had with the 'fluro' the other day, I ordered another one and I am being sent a replacement, but after chatting to some friends, I decided to give LED lighting a little trial - and - I LOVE IT!
So, I will use one 'fluro' until I sort the interior out, then I will be replacing all lighting with LED's (including the cabinet light I fitted the other day).
The main reason for changing to LED lighting is the amazing difference in power draw and usage, but also the size of the fittings means I can put them almost anywhere inside I want (and I will).
Also, as I am planning a European trip for 2013, I have decided that I am going to try get some solar panels for the leisure battery so hook up or even a campsite isn't necessary.
So after all my wiring diagram drawing the other day, I am re-designing the 12V system again.
No comments:
Post a Comment